Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Pie-Full of Truth Part III. Now In 3-D!

Welcome to the third episode in the Pie-Full of Truth series. So far we've seen I've lived about a third of my projected lifespan and spent about 4/5 of that time in schools. Today we compare how much time I've spent at each institution.

Time Enrolled in Each Alma Mater
I just realized I didn't include a summer course I took at Elmira College, but I suppose that doesn't count because I wasn't matriculated and it was during the time I was enrolled at BU.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Garage isn't considered an Alma Mater? I thought that was summer school. haha. It's hard to believe that Calvin U. took up most of our schooling years.


~greg

Dwayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What about that year in we spent in Juvi? state mandated education in a correctional instituion doesn't count?


~ "hot" Carl Prober