Sunday, October 08, 2006

Interviewing

In order to practice interviewing people on camera, Paul arranged for us to watch a real doco crew set up and interview Lala Frazer, a founding member of the Yellow-Eyed Penguin Trust. We were all there and ready to go, but our professional interviewer didn't show up. So Paul looks around the room and goes, "Eeny - Meeny - Miney - Mo. Dwayne, you're running the interview, get everything set up." So with the help of the class and the crew, we set up the shot and I got to interview Lala. It was really cool. Here is a comic illustration of what went down (thanks again to kat for the pictures).

7 comments:

Kat Baulu said...

HILARIOUS - YOU BUST MY GUTS DWAYNE-O !!!!!!!!!

afirmatron said...

I can't stop crying over it draino, soooooo good.

Anonymous said...

Dwaaaaaayne!! I hope you're having a fantastic time over there(seems like it, from the website). Good luck on the documentary and please remember me when you make your first million. Thanks. Miss you!

Alastair Jamieson said...

ROTFLOL!!

Jinty said...

As Kat would say - "Dwayne, you kill me...!"

Anonymous said...

i gotta get this program!

Dwayne said...

I used Comic Life to make it. It came with my MacBook, but you can get it from Plasq.com